Is a MSI RADEON 9800 PRO 128MB such a bad choice?

I want to buy a RADEON 9800 PRO 128MB

I wanted to get one by Sapphire but it seems like nobody here (Israel) can
sell me one :(
It seems like i can get the same card by MSI instead. But I'm under the
impression MSI make lousy hardware
so my question is: can i live with the MSI card? Is there a difference in
preformance of Sapphire and MSI?
Plus, the MSI card actually costs more... go figure.

please respond... thanks in advance.

Jd

I'd prefer an MSI over Sapphire myself. I don't base this off reading
comparisons of the two or anything but because of good experience with MSI
in the past.