To install mysql on Power users groups.

I want to install programs which modify system services area.

now I can't install mysql, tomcat, IBM DB2 on Power user group.

I know that 'run as' is altanative solution.

but I don't want to user have administrator privilege.
2 answers Last reply
More about install mysql power users groups

    Get over it :)

    Some programs NEED admin privlidges to install. There's no way around it.

    Matt Gibson - GSEC

    Changbeom Park wrote:
    > I want to install programs which modify system services area.
    >
    > now I can't install mysql, tomcat, IBM DB2 on Power user group.
    >
    > I know that 'run as' is altanative solution.
    >
    > but I don't want to user have administrator privilege.

    Nor would I. Install the software as an admin.

Microsoft Power MySQL Windows XP