microsoft outlook, and explorer crashing and running super..

microsoft outlook, and explorer crashing and running super slow? I have run
viris software with no luck outlook starts but crashes and is super slow, is
anyone got any ideas?
Phil
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft outlook explorer crashing running super

    Philzer wrote:
    || microsoft outlook, and explorer crashing and running super slow? I
    || have run viris software with no luck outlook starts but crashes and
    || is super slow, is anyone got any ideas?
    || Phil

    Run some spyware apps as well. Spybot and Ad-aware are the two most people
    use.

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk