microsoft outlook, and explorer crashing and running super..

microsoft outlook, and explorer crashing and running super slow? I have run
viris software with no luck outlook starts but crashes and is super slow, is
anyone got any ideas?
Phil

Gordon

Philzer wrote:
|| microsoft outlook, and explorer crashing and running super slow? I
|| have run viris software with no luck outlook starts but crashes and
|| is super slow, is anyone got any ideas?
|| Phil

Run some spyware apps as well. Spybot and Ad-aware are the two most people
use.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk