Forgotten Passwords

a b 8 Security
March 6, 2005 7:29:06 PM

I am helping a friend who foolishly deleted several user accounts and does
not knwo his Admin password. He no longer has access to any log-ins. He
cannot remember which accounts he had or was using. Is there non destructive
way to recover or create his admin password??

More about : forgotten passwords

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
March 6, 2005 10:10:55 PM

Lost, Forgotten, or Expired Passwords:

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Jupiter Jones]

Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security
if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost.
http://www.lostpassword.com/windows-xp-2000-nt.htm

Forgot your admin password?

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"JamCo" wrote:

| I am helping a friend who foolishly deleted several user accounts and does
| not knwo his Admin password. He no longer has access to any log-ins. He
| cannot remember which accounts he had or was using. Is there non destructive
| way to recover or create his admin password??
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
March 6, 2005 10:10:56 PM

Thanks for the help. I will try tomorrow.
Please check your links, 404.

!