Downloading Antispyware (beta)

I am not able to download the Microsoft Antispyware (beta). After choosing
run, the file downloads, then i get an msn - "Security Warning, windows has
found a problem with this file: MicrosoftAntiSpywareInstall.exe ,
Publisher: Unknown Publisher. This file was blocked because it does not have
a valid digital signature that verifies its publisher"

I have a Dell system Dimension 8300, Dell said they could not help, and to
try contacting Microsoft.

I contacted Microsoft, the telephone help said they were unaware of anything
like this, and could not help.

I just want to install the antispyware, can anyone please help?
--
Spezdeamon
1 answer Last reply

    Welcome to Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) Newsgroups
    http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Spezdeamon" wrote:

    | I am not able to download the Microsoft Antispyware (beta). After choosing
    | run, the file downloads, then i get an msn - "Security Warning, windows has
    | found a problem with this file: MicrosoftAntiSpywareInstall.exe ,
    | Publisher: Unknown Publisher. This file was blocked because it does not have
    | a valid digital signature that verifies its publisher"
    |
    | I have a Dell system Dimension 8300, Dell said they could not help, and to
    | try contacting Microsoft.
    |
    | I contacted Microsoft, the telephone help said they were unaware of anything
    | like this, and could not help.
    |
    | I just want to install the antispyware, can anyone please help?
    | --
    | Spezdeamon

Security Microsoft Windows XP