Encarta 2002 Permissions on XP

How can I allow users with limited access permissions to use Encarta
2002? Currently they get an error and the program quits.

pasterto wrote:
> How can I allow users with limited access permissions to use Encarta
> 2002? Currently they get an error and the program quits.

Although it would help to havethe exact error...

Give the users (or better yet - the group the users are in) the rights
needed to access the necessary files/folders/registry keys.

--
<- Shenan ->