David

Hello,
I think I got my pc under control of someone, because sometimes the mouse
starts moving by himself and some windows are closed and other are opened.
This can be some spyware running on my pc?
How can I solve this?

Thanks in advance.

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=827315

Download Ad-aware SE and scan your PC for the presence of sp­yware:

Symantec Security Check
http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/default.asp?langid=ie&venid=sym

Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en

3 Simple Steps to Help Ensure the Protection of Your PC

Also:

Download and install the latest video adapter drivers.
If a new set of video drivers does not correct the problem,
your video adapter is probably defective and should be replaced.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!