Rumor-new ATI Catalyst Control Center is being released to..

Just heard a rumor that ATI is releasing a new Catalyst Control Center today
(Thursday, Sept, 2, 2004)
40MB download.

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=18218
13 answers Last reply
More about rumor catalyst control center released

    "Tod" <no_spam_me@comcast.net> wrote in

    > Just heard a rumor that ATI is releasing a new Catalyst Control Center
    > today (Thursday, Sept, 2, 2004)
    > 40MB download.
    >
    > http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=18218

    It's no longer a rumo(u)r...

    http://www.ati.com/products/catalystcontrolcenter/index.html

    "Tod" <no_spam_me@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Just heard a rumor that ATI is releasing a new Catalyst Control Center
    > today (Thursday, Sept, 2, 2004)
    > 40MB download.

    It's there on the ATI site, but "only"a 20MB download.

    Tom Lake

    "Tom Lake" <tlake@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > "Tod" <no_spam_me@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > > Just heard a rumor that ATI is releasing a new Catalyst Control Center
    > > today (Thursday, Sept, 2, 2004)
    > > 40MB download.
    >
    > It's there on the ATI site, but "only"a 20MB download.

    Am I missing something? I didn't see anything new on their website.

    20MB for control center only
    40MB for full download.

    On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 22:48:10 GMT, "Tom Lake" <tlake@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

    >"Tod" <no_spam_me@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> Just heard a rumor that ATI is releasing a new Catalyst Control Center
    >> today (Thursday, Sept, 2, 2004)
    >> 40MB download.
    >
    >It's there on the ATI site, but "only"a 20MB download.
    >
    >Tom Lake

    pff the control center doesn't work on my machine.
    a7n8x.x xp pro sp1 xp2600@333 + 9800pro

    emember to install the framework.net on your machine for the new control
    center to function

    That said, installing the control center "broke" my settings/advanced tab.
    Has anyone tried accessing display settings /advanced after installing the
    control center?

    --
    Gareee© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
    Homepage:

    Gareee© wrote:
    > emember to install the framework.net on your machine for the new control
    > center to function
    >
    > That said, installing the control center "broke" my settings/advanced tab.
    > Has anyone tried accessing display settings /advanced after installing the
    > control center?

    works ok here.
    I see these tabs:
    - General
    - Adapter
    - Monitor
    - Troubleshoot
    - Color
    - Management
    - ATI CATALYST Control Center

    ....Wild

    I did Gareee and I get a bsod each time I try. The Control Center works
    fine and yes I installed Framework.net.
    --
    Tally Ho!
    Ed Forsythe

    "Ed Forsythe" <EdForsythe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I did Gareee and I get a bsod each time I try. The Control Center works
    >fine and yes I installed Framework.net.

    I'm probably going to uninstall it and framework, since it really doesn't
    add much new but eye candy.

    --
    Gareee© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
    Homepage:
    http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/ellison/86/mainframe.htm
    Custom Figures, Wallpapers and more!

    You can't uninstall framework :(
    --

    > You can't uninstall framework :(

    There's a uninstall for it in remove programs in the control panel...

    --
    Gareee© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
    Homepage:
    http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/ellison/86/mainframe.htm
    Custom Figures, Wallpapers and more!

    "Ed Forsythe" <EdForsythe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > You can't uninstall framework :(

    Yes you can. I just did it today. Go to control panel then software and you
    can unistall it.

    Hmmm - I seem to recall that Windows Update indicated that it couldn't be
    uninstalled but you're correct I uninstalled it from "Add Remove Programs."
    Sorry 'bout that :(
    --
    Tally Ho!
    Ed Forsythe

    "Lee Waun" <leewaun@telus.net> wrote in message

    > "Ed Forsythe" <EdForsythe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> You can't uninstall framework :(
    >
    > Yes you can. I just did it today. Go to control panel then software and
    > you can unistall it.

Radeon Download Catalyst ATI Graphics