Firewire's Firewall Port?

March 9, 2005 6:20:10 PM

Since SP2 looks at firewire as a true networking protocol, can someone
tell me which port it specifically uses in Windows XP Firewall?
A lot of folks are having connectivity problems with external devices.
Thanks,
Treeman

--
Treeman

More about : firewire firewall port

Anonymous
March 10, 2005 2:53:11 AM

Treeman wrote:

> Since SP2 looks at firewire as a true networking protocol, can someone
> tell me which port it specifically uses in Windows XP Firewall?
> A lot of folks are having connectivity problems with external devices.
> Thanks,
> Treeman
>
> --
> Treeman

Firewire doesn't utilize TCP/IP and therefore does not have a port number
associated with it, similar to USB.
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 11:53:02 AM

Hey Brandon,