Prevent users from modifying wireless settings

Anyone know how to do this? I work at a school and students are always
screwing up the wireless settings on our laptops.

doesn't work. members of the Users group can still modify wireless
settings.

Do you have an Active Directory network? If yes, consider using Group Policy
to centrally administer and manage Wireless settings. Import Win XP SP2 's
latest ADM to gain access to the latest available settings.

Do let us know if this helps. Thanks!

ralfthewise wrote:
> Anyone know how to do this? I work at a school and students are
> always screwing up the wireless settings on our laptops.

Make them USERS.

--
<- Shenan ->

Fritz

Distinguished
May 13, 2003

Edit the GPO to not allow changes to the LAN connection properties
("Prohibit access to properties of a LAN connection"). If you're not in a
domain, use gpedit.msc on each machine.