funniest difool quotes thread

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

I've put a few down here please feel free to add more

"YOU HAVE ACCEPTED STEAM!
and every gamer who accept steam is weak, submissive and a coward"

or

"portrait of a valve gamer
HAPPY AND VERY IGNORANT"

or

"VALVE is the "ruthless dictator" using his "war machine" STEAM
I'm from the underground "resistance" which fights for freedom"

or

"everything is important when it comes to fight steam
valve's has many powerfull weapons, so we must use everything we have!"

or

"its a complete humiliation what valve is making every gamer do"

or

"don't forget, valve took away "CHOICE"
there is no "CHOICE" with valve, it has to be their way or none
as a consumer don't you agree "CHOICE" is one of the most important
things?"

or

"its disgusting making news of valve's pure propaganda "we are great we
banned even more bandits", the media should simply ignore them
and you really touch what is important, its so evident valve becoming
"judge, jury and executioner" and steam gamers are helpless mice in
valve cage ready to by fried"
--

You're not a God, you're a birthday cake!

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

I haven't got a quote, but I have got pictures of his PC... ;)
http://members.home.nl/gis/

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

Incredible that one single person has come up with these gems!

"Stoned Monkey" <tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> I've put a few down here please feel free to add more
>
> "YOU HAVE ACCEPTED STEAM!
> and every gamer who accept steam is weak, submissive and a coward"
>
> or
>
> "portrait of a valve gamer
> HAPPY AND VERY IGNORANT"
>
> or
>
> "VALVE is the "ruthless dictator" using his "war machine" STEAM
> I'm from the underground "resistance" which fights for freedom"
> or
>
> "everything is important when it comes to fight steam
> valve's has many powerfull weapons, so we must use everything we have!"
>

> or
>
> "its a complete humiliation what valve is making every gamer do"
>
> or
>
> "don't forget, valve took away "CHOICE"
> there is no "CHOICE" with valve, it has to be their way or none
> as a consumer don't you agree "CHOICE" is one of the most important
> things?"
>
> or
>
> "its disgusting making news of valve's pure propaganda "we are great we
> banned even more bandits", the media should simply ignore them
> and you really touch what is important, its so evident valve becoming
> "judge, jury and executioner" and steam gamers are helpless mice in
> valve cage ready to by fried"
> --
>
> You're not a God, you're a birthday cake!

shawk

Westman wrote:
> Incredible that one single person has come up with these gems!

....but great for those of us that like to grab a quote for the sig
occasionally :)

--
how far would valve make you go so you could play hl2?
would you even sell your own mother to play hl2?????

ps: no disrespect to all wonderful mothers around the world but instead
complete despise for brainless gamers wanting to become valve's servants

Difool in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action

"Stoned Monkey" <tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> I've put a few down here please feel free to add more

here's one that made me chuckle.....

"steam doesn't make you more MODERN! no it doesn't!"

what planet is this guy on??

--
Dr C [AGHL]

Stoned Monkey wrote:
> I've put a few down here please feel free to add more

LOL, thanks for the laugh! difool is quite a piece of work.

Another one:
"valve "f"ed gamers like myself, so shouldn't i have reasons to "f" them
back? yes i have!"

chadwick110@hotmail.com wrote:
> I haven't got a quote, but I have got pictures of his PC... ;)
> http://members.home.nl/gis/

OMG!!!! Beautiful work modding that PC, amazing.
Thanks for the link.

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:48:03 +0100, H <H@i.a> wrote:

>chadwick110@hotmail.com wrote:
>> I haven't got a quote, but I have got pictures of his PC... ;)
>> http://members.home.nl/gis/
>>

>OMG!!!! Beautiful work modding that PC, amazing.
>Thanks for the link.

Reminds me a lot of a Doom 3 one I saw a while back. Even had a little TFT
screen on the front and below it was a mock up of one of those airlocks in the
game. Really well done.

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

Memnoch <memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> wrote in

> Reminds me a lot of a Doom 3 one I saw a while back. Even had a little
> TFT screen on the front and below it was a mock up of one of those
> airlocks in the game. Really well done.

Link please? Thanks.

--
The Soliphist asks...
What assertion do you make to validate your existence?

strider

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

chadwick110@hotmail.com proclaimed...

> http://members.home.nl/gis/

I think case mods are sad on the whole but the odd exception (like this
one) makes me really appreciate the work put into it.

I don't like 'bought' case mods but mods crafted have to be appreciated
like any other art.

--
AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
Homepage: stri.tk

"Forget about it"

strider

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

Dr C[AGHL] proclaimed...

> "steam doesn't make you more MODERN! no it doesn't!"
>
> what planet is this guy on??

This one unfortunately. He's just not out of single cell evolution yet.

--
AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
Homepage: stri.tk

"Forget about it"

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

Stoned Monkey wrote:

<Big snip>

Am I the only person who thinks that difool is playing people in these
groups, and having a very good laugh at the length to which he is able to
wind people up? I can understand people getting annoyed by people like Eep,
but difool is just posting the same sort of stuff over and over, and getting
a rise from people every time.

I don't know why I'm bothering to post this because to tell you the truth I
don't mind, I actually find it quite funny in small doses.
--
Morgan.
----

Mail: Morgan.Sales@ntlworld.com
Webpage: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/msales

Morgan Sales wrote:

> Am I the only person who thinks that difool is playing people in these
> groups, and having a very good laugh at the length to which he is
> able to wind people up? I can understand people getting annoyed by
> people like Eep, but difool is just posting the same sort of stuff
> over and over, and getting a rise from people every time.

I've been think that over the last few weeks. Like Eep, I've stopped taking
him seriously, now I just go in and make fun of him.

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

"Stoned Monkey" <tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> I've put a few down here please feel free to add more
>
> "YOU HAVE ACCEPTED STEAM!
> and every gamer who accept steam is weak, submissive and a coward"
>
> or
>
> "portrait of a valve gamer
> HAPPY AND VERY IGNORANT"
>
> or
>
> "VALVE is the "ruthless dictator" using his "war machine" STEAM
> I'm from the underground "resistance" which fights for freedom"
>
> or
>
> "everything is important when it comes to fight steam
> valve's has many powerfull weapons, so we must use everything we
> have!"
>
> or
>
> "its a complete humiliation what valve is making every gamer do"
>
> or
>
> "don't forget, valve took away "CHOICE"
> there is no "CHOICE" with valve, it has to be their way or none
> as a consumer don't you agree "CHOICE" is one of the most important
> things?"
>
> or
>
> "its disgusting making news of valve's pure propaganda "we are great
> we banned even more bandits", the media should simply ignore them
> and you really touch what is important, its so evident valve becoming
> "judge, jury and executioner" and steam gamers are helpless mice in
> valve cage ready to by fried"

Yaknow, I've deliberately avoided his threads. But some of his quotes
put together like this, if they weren't so sad....could be funny.
Tragic.
McG.

"Dr C[AGHL]" <DRCowling99spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Stoned Monkey" <tenny2k@NOSPAMrtennant.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
>> I've put a few down here please feel free to add more
>>
> here's one that made me chuckle.....
>

> "steam doesn't make you more MODERN! no it doesn't!"
>
> what planet is this guy on??

I don't think it's the one we like to call Earth. :eek:\
McG.

Stoned Monkey wrote:
> I've put a few down here please feel free to add more

difool at 13.01.2005 11:43
"at this point in time i've EXTREME PREJUDICE against valve"

Thusly "Morgan Sales" <morgan.salesDIESPAMMER@ntlworld.com> Spake Unto
All:

><Big snip>
>
>Am I the only person who thinks that difool is playing people in these
>groups, and having a very good laugh at the length to which he is able to
>wind people up?

I think someone already proved that he's just trolling. But I mean,
who cares, the guy's funny.

Mean_Chlorine wrote:
> Thusly "Morgan Sales" <morgan.salesDIESPAMMER@ntlworld.com> Spake Unto
> All:
>
>> <Big snip>
>>
>> Am I the only person who thinks that difool is playing people in
>> these groups, and having a very good laugh at the length to which he
>> is able to wind people up?
>
> I think someone already proved that he's just trolling. But I mean,
> who cares, the guy's funny.

That, he is.

--
Morgan.
----
* Oh, God, no. Ugh. Did you know that having a hangover is... is not having
enough water in your body to run your krebs cycle? Which is exactly what
happens to you when you are dying of thirst. So, dying of thirst would
probably feel pretty much like the hangover that finally bloody kills you.

Mail: Morgan.Sales@ntlworld.com
Webpage: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/msales

Wow! I think I'm going to have to unkillfile that comedian!

Civilian_Target

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 00:45:24 -0000, "Stoned Monkey"

Morgan Sales wrote:
> Stoned Monkey wrote:
>
> <Big snip>
>
> Am I the only person who thinks that difool is playing people in these
> groups, and having a very good laugh at the length to which he is
> able to wind people up? I can understand people getting annoyed by
> people like Eep, but difool is just posting the same sort of stuff
> over and over, and getting a rise from people every time.
>
> I don't know why I'm bothering to post this because to tell you the
> truth I don't mind, I actually find it quite funny in small doses.

even if he is just taking the piss the quotes are still very funny

--

You're not a God, you're a birthday cake!

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:04:16 -0600, The Soliphist
<fatmanlittleboy@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Memnoch <memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> wrote in
>
>> Reminds me a lot of a Doom 3 one I saw a while back. Even had a little
>> TFT screen on the front and below it was a mock up of one of those
>> airlocks in the game. Really well done.
>
>Link please? Thanks.

http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/projects/doom3/doomlog/doom3log_1.html

I think I saw another site with better images but that's the one alright.

"Dr C[AGHL]" <DRCowling99spam@hotmail.com> writes:

> what planet is this guy on??

With apologies to Gary Larson, "Same planet, different worlds."

Nick

--
# sigmask || 0.2 || 20030107 || public domain || feed this to a python
print reduce(lambda x,y:x+chr(ord(y)-1),' Ojdl!Wbshjti!=obwAcboefstobudi/psh?')

nostromo

Thus spake "Morgan Sales" <morgan.salesDIESPAMMER@ntlworld.com>, Fri, 14 Jan
2005 21:39:34 -0000, Anno Domini:

>Mean_Chlorine wrote:
>> Thusly "Morgan Sales" <morgan.salesDIESPAMMER@ntlworld.com> Spake Unto
>> All:
>>
>>> <Big snip>
>>>
>>> Am I the only person who thinks that difool is playing people in
>>> these groups, and having a very good laugh at the length to which he
>>> is able to wind people up?
>>
>> I think someone already proved that he's just trolling. But I mean,
>> who cares, the guy's funny.
>
>That, he is.

And if he wasn't, he would've posted *something* in threads like this one in
his defense by now, but *nothing* is pretty conclusive proof in my books
he's a troll. QED. :)

--
No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.
Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit?

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005, Nostromo wrote:

you really change sides very quickly
i remember very well before christmas you saying steam was wrong
then came christmas and unfortunately someone got the idea to give
you hl2 and everything changed...
now i'm a troll and steam is beautiful
this can only be brainwash
i will never use steam but just curious, do you also have to plug an
extra cord in your own brain to install and play hl2?
it seems steam doesn't only run in ones own computer but also inside
your brains!

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam