Going to the Dark Side

Just cancelled my order with dabs for a gigabyte x800xtpe. Gone for a
leadtek 6800GT. For mortals like me with a radio mast, (lots of noise on the
line no fat pipe,) at the bottom, of the road having a 40mb driver download
is a none starter. We will meet again, I still love my soft modded 9500 to
bits might put her in a sff.

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

"Richard Rollins" <rej@rollins2379.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> Just cancelled my order with dabs for a gigabyte x800xtpe. Gone for a
> leadtek 6800GT. For mortals like me with a radio mast, (lots of noise on
> the line no fat pipe,) at the bottom, of the road having a 40mb driver
> download is a none starter. We will meet again, I still love my soft
> modded 9500 to bits might put her in a sff.

Don't worry. I changed to Nvidia, its ok. If ATI's next lot of cards are
good £ to performance we can switch back ;)

--
Les
AMD64 3200+

Very nice, isn't it? Now we have two companies with competitive cards
instead of one.

However, the difference is the 6800GT is *available*...

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 00:52:37 +0100, "Les" <a@aolnot.com> wrote:

>Don't worry. I changed to Nvidia, its ok. If ATI's next lot of cards are
>good £ to performance we can switch back ;)

And you are basing this on what? Doom3?

TRENDING THREADS