Undo Saved Internet Information

Just got a new computer with XP and when I went into one of my banking
institutions web page the system asked me if I wanted windows to save some
information and I hit yes and didn't mean to. I want to know how can I go
back and tell the system not to keep this information.

Launch Internet Explorer and from the Toolbar select:
Tools > Internet Options > Content > AutoComplete
and clear forms and passwords, then uncheck those items
you do not wish to AutoComplete.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP