Computer Won't Start up

a b 8 Security
March 9, 2005 9:19:18 PM

Hi just a quickie,

Having just ran an antivirus on a computer, it requested that i reboot
the system to finalise the program.

However once i rebooted the computer my XP loads up to the part where a
users name can be selected and then appears to be logging on, after a
number of seconds it then tells me it is logging out and returns to the
user selection screen.

If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated.

--
MartyBoy

More about : computer start

March 10, 2005 5:25:03 AM

in Google,
click Groups,
click Advanced Groups Search,

enter the following words:
automatically logs off
in the box labeled "All of the Words"

and enter the following:
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
in the box labeled "Group"

and you will find over 170 discussions of the exact same problem.
you will probably find the solution you're looking for in there.

!