HEADS-UP: Pacific assault demo

Aardvark

MOHAA Pacific assault demo, runs well on my ti4600...here is a
list of links from the maker's site:

http://www.eagames.com/official/moh/pacificassault/us/editorial.jsp?src=downloads

I could only get 12-37 kbps @3d gamers, the EAgames link (top) is
giving me approx. 190-215 kbps, 45 minutes.

This demo has incredible action such as I have never* seen in any
game, movement speed and capability are totaly satisfactory, and SOF
1 and 2 belong in the fricken gutter comparatively speaking. You can
mow down the [enemies] like ants and blow zeros to peices easily,
with war chaos all around, quite an improvement over MOHAA and
CoD.

Alex

JohnS

Weird the demo is out couple months before the release
date. Good to hear anyway. I'll be buying it for sure.

johns

"AArDvarK" <ahem@notquite.net> wrote in message

> This demo has incredible action such as I have never* seen in any
> game, movement speed and capability are totaly satisfactory, and SOF
> 1 and 2 belong in the fricken gutter comparatively speaking. You can
> mow down the [enemies] like ants and blow zeros to peices easily,
> with war chaos all around, quite an improvement over MOHAA and
> CoD.

Sounds too easy then.

Doom 3 demo out yet ??? HAlflife 2 demo ???

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 01:48:03 -0700, "johns" <johns123@moscow.com>
wrote:

>Weird the demo is out couple months before the release
>date. Good to hear anyway. I'll be buying it for sure.
>
>johns

HELLO NURSE.