comment telecharger ici

bonjour je souhaite savoir comment on telecharge le film ou le jeu que l'on cherche
merci davance

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:00:07 +0100, "enet" <enet_one@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>bonjour je souhaite savoir comment on telecharge le film ou le jeu que l'on cherche
>merci davance

Babel Fish translation = "hello I wish to know how one telecharge the
film or the play that l'on seeks davance thank you"

Still no idea what is beaing asked - but posted in case anyone else
can help.

Yojimbo
aka Justin Thompson

Very proud owner of:
3 'Hapless AGHL lurker' points
4 'I corrected Daemon points'
5 AGHL 'de-cloaking' points
6 'I summed it up in a sentence' points

Justin Thompson <Justin.Thompson@removethisntlworld.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:00:07 +0100, "enet" <enet_one@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >bonjour je souhaite savoir comment on telecharge le film ou le jeu que
l'on cherche
> >merci davance
>
> Babel Fish translation = "hello I wish to know how one telecharge the
> film or the play that l'on seeks davance thank you"

Better, human translation: "I'd like to know how to download or play a film
one finds here, thank you in advance."

TRENDING THREADS