Hercules 9200 dual display

Liam

I have the above card on my second PC. I have the latest catalyst drivers
and it keeps crashing. I use the PC for Everquest and I need the DX9b
driver. The previous driver does not crash but will not run the game. Can
anyone help.

Thanks in advance.

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

"Liam" <nooneil.oneilspam@cfc.com> wrote in message
>I have the above card on my second PC. I have the latest catalyst drivers
> and it keeps crashing. I use the PC for Everquest and I need the DX9b
> driver. The previous driver does not crash but will not run the game. Can
> anyone help.

The Radeon 9200 series are not DX9 cards. They are DX8.1 cards. You need to
go to a 9550 or 9600 series to DX9 ability.