Hercules 9200 dual display

I have the above card on my second PC. I have the latest catalyst drivers
and it keeps crashing. I use the PC for Everquest and I need the DX9b
driver. The previous driver does not crash but will not run the game. Can
anyone help.

Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about hercules 9200 dual display

    "Liam" <nooneil.oneilspam@cfc.com> wrote in message
    >I have the above card on my second PC. I have the latest catalyst drivers
    > and it keeps crashing. I use the PC for Everquest and I need the DX9b
    > driver. The previous driver does not crash but will not run the game. Can
    > anyone help.

    The Radeon 9200 series are not DX9 cards. They are DX8.1 cards. You need to
    go to a 9550 or 9600 series to DX9 ability.

Radeon Graphics Displays