RADEON 9800 PRO, CompUSA $179.99 after rebates

CompUSA has the ATI RADEON 9800 PRO, 128MB for $179.99 after rebates.

($40.00 instant rebate, and a $30.00 manufactures mail-in rebate.)

Note: Must be ordered on their web site, but can then be picked up, if in
stock. All stores in my area of SE Michigan, are showing them in stock.

Bill Crocker

Frys has AIW's for the same price and no rebate hassles...fyi

"Bill Crocker" <wcrocker007@comcast.net> wrote in message
> CompUSA has the ATI RADEON 9800 PRO, 128MB for $179.99 after rebates.
>
> ($40.00 instant rebate, and a $30.00 manufactures mail-in rebate.)
>
> Note: Must be ordered on their web site, but can then be picked up, if in
> stock. All stores in my area of SE Michigan, are showing them in stock.
>
> Bill Crocker

Nice! I do hate rebates.

Bill Crocker

"sneekez" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> Frys has AIW's for the same price and no rebate hassles...fyi
>

> "Bill Crocker" <wcrocker007@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> CompUSA has the ATI RADEON 9800 PRO, 128MB for $179.99 after rebates.
>>
>> ($40.00 instant rebate, and a $30.00 manufactures mail-in rebate.)
>>
>> Note: Must be ordered on their web site, but can then be picked up, if
>> in stock. All stores in my area of SE Michigan, are showing them in
>> stock.
>>
>> Bill Crocker

A waste of money at any price over 100 bones. The 9800 Pro is obsolete.

>CompUSA has the ATI RADEON 9800 PRO, 128MB for $179.99 after rebates.
>
>($40.00 instant rebate, and a $30.00 manufactures mail-in rebate.)
>
>Note: Must be ordered on their web site, but can then be picked up, if in
>stock. All stores in my area of SE Michigan, are showing them in stock.
>
>Bill Crocker

One man's obsolescence, is another man's wondeful new technology!!

Circumstances and programs play a big part in this.

The 9800 Pro , while being 2nd generation now , is still fairly new
technology, and a powerful card with a good cpu to back it up.

Certainly runs all my games with ease. I will upgrade when the time comes,
but for now I see no need. My old eyes can't tell the difference between 55
fps and 95 fps anyway :).

Don Burnette