Drivers for X800 in Win64 - beta 2 & 64bit Linux...

Hi! Just bought the new X800Pro card and found out that
there are NO 64bit drivers for Linux yet and the beta1 driver for Win
XP64bit don't have support for X800 cards yet and it's for may...

Any new drivers somewhere, not at ATI I know but there MUST be never
ones somewhere....

Can I send back my x800 because of NO DRIVER SUPPORT from
ATI???????????

spencer

Not Sure if you can send it back because of no driver support.

They may say, "why did you not see if the card was compatible with Linux
64bit before you purchased it?"

Same question I would ask really.

Spence

"Mika Nihtil?" <mika@nihtila.net> wrote in message
> Hi! Just bought the new X800Pro card and found out that
> there are NO 64bit drivers for Linux yet and the beta1 driver for Win
> XP64bit don't have support for X800 cards yet and it's for may...
>
> Any new drivers somewhere, not at ATI I know but there MUST be never
> ones somewhere....
>
> Can I send back my x800 because of NO DRIVER SUPPORT from

Andrew

On 5 Sep 2004 05:21:43 -0700, mika@nihtila.net (Mika Nihtil?) wrote:

>Can I send back my x800 because of NO DRIVER SUPPORT from

Was it advertised as having 64bit "DRIVER SUPPORT from ATI"
(apparently you need to shout like a f***wit in this thread)?