DVD Player won't install

Hi

I just installed a 9800 pro with an ATI TV card. Everything installed except
the DVD player. Saw some message during the install regarding the DVD but
could not read it fast enough.

Any suggestion??

JohnS

PowerDVD is about a billion times better. I just refused
to install the DVD player that came with my ATI 9600xt.
ATI is not a good software company. They make some
good video cards, but their DVD player is a typical clue
as to their slack attitude regards drivers and other
software.

johns

In article <9zE_c.13363$9Y5.9494@fed1read02>, Martin Hirsch says...
> Hi
>
> I just installed a 9800 pro with an ATI TV card. Everything installed except
> the DVD player. Saw some message during the install regarding the DVD but
> could not read it fast enough.
>
> Any suggestion??

Probably complaining that it didn't find a CODEC.

--
Conor

Opinions personal, facts suspect.

When you say DVD Player, do you mean the actual hardware or the Software
player?

If the hardware uninstall and re-install.

If software use another app like windvd are re install from the disk.

Warty