Unable to acces sites for my college Blackboard

I don't know how I set up my security settings, however, I cannot acces
sites. My college blackboard is inaccesable.
Karen
1 answer Last reply
More about unable acces sites college blackboard

    For Internet Explorer assistance:

    Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup experts:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Karen Allen" wrote:

    | I don't know how I set up my security settings, however, I cannot acces
    | sites. My college blackboard is inaccesable.
    | Karen

Security College Microsoft Windows XP