Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Unable to acces sites for my college Blackboard

Tags:
  • Security
  • College
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
a b 8 Security
March 10, 2005 9:26:38 PM

I don't know how I set up my security settings, however, I cannot acces
sites. My college blackboard is inaccesable.
Karen

More about : unable acces sites college blackboard

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
March 10, 2005 11:31:11 PM

For Internet Explorer assistance:

Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup experts:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!