Multiple monitor apps?

I've been checking out both Hydravision and Multimon. Is there anything
else that may be better out there and will give the best of both worlds plus
maybe more?

- Prometheus Xex

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

Check out Ultramon.

"Prometheus Xex" <abc@def.com> wrote in message
> I've been checking out both Hydravision and Multimon. Is there anything
> else that may be better out there and will give the best of both worlds
> plus maybe more?
>
> - Prometheus Xex

Oops... Ultramon is what I meant... not multimon.

"Phil" <phil_essing@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Check out Ultramon.
>

> "Prometheus Xex" <abc@def.com> wrote in message
>> I've been checking out both Hydravision and Multimon. Is there anything
>> else that may be better out there and will give the best of both worlds
>> plus maybe more?
>>
>> - Prometheus Xex

i like ultramon better then hydra...

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 22:31:09 GMT, "Prometheus Xex" <abc@def.com>
wrote:
>Oops... Ultramon is what I meant... not multimon.
>"Phil" <phil_essing@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Check out Ultramon.
>> "Prometheus Xex" <abc@def.com> wrote in message
>>> I've been checking out both Hydravision and Multimon. Is there anything
>>> else that may be better out there and will give the best of both worlds
>>> plus maybe more?
>>> - Prometheus Xex

TRENDING THREADS