Private Folders

March 11, 2005 5:53:02 PM

Hello,

I have a laptop which recently crashed and i had to reinstall windows Xp
Home with SP1.

How ever when i installed it , it had created a new user called Owner and
lost the other users which i can understand as it had reinstalled it all.

How ever , i have gone to C:\ Documents and Settings\ i have still got the
list of users which was on the computer before all the computer crashed. The
problem i have is that i created the user martin and told windows to make his
documents private, But as the system has created a new login with new users i
am unable to login as martin and access these files.

Even the admin can not access these. I tried to create a new user using the
same username and password how ever still does not work,

Is there anyway i can login using the owner (admin) and gain access to the
folder Martin. I know the password so is there a program where i can request
windows to ask me to enter a password to access the folder as all the files
are in there still. (strange)

Please help

Thank You

Martin crepaz