x800 goes to large screen not monitor in Windows

I have a PC with both a monitor and a large screen attached. When I boot
into windows, it automatically turns off the monitor and goes to the large
screen - is there a way to reverse this? Is there a way to make it go to
both?

When it boots, both devices are on.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about x800 large screen monitor windows

    boe wrote:

    > I have a PC with both a monitor and a large screen attached. When I boot
    > into windows, it automatically turns off the monitor and goes to the large
    > screen - is there a way to reverse this? Is there a way to make it go to
    > both?
    >
    > When it boots, both devices are on.

    Right after driver installation the ATI drivers seem to give the DVI port
    preference. Be nice if they remembered the previous settings. Just go
    into the control panel (right click on the desktop, pick properties, then
    display settings, then advanced, then displays) and set the one you want to
    use as primary. If you want to use both then set clone mode on the
    secondary--it should go to that automatically when you set the monitor as
    primary, but you may have to click the appropriate button.

    --
    --John
    (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Radeon Monitors ATI Graphics