X800 XT PCI-E power adapter??

falaf

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2004

I ordered an OEM X800 XT PCI-E version, and it doesn't come with the 6-pin power cable, and my PSU doesnt support PCI-E...I figured even the OEM would come with the adapter. Does anyone know where I can get the cable? Someone please hunt one down for me, thanks.

I bought a Sapphire X800XT from www.overclockers.co.uk and it didn't come
with an adapter either. I've bought a new Antec Nepopwer 480 PSU but
Overclockers are also sending me an adapter. It looks like Sapphire were at
fault though.

Andi.

--

Remove only one zero to reply