Anybody else amuse themselves this way?

Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

Approach a lone soldier and hit him in the chest with a couple of bug baits.
While he's flailing his arms about, ready both shot gun barrels, leisurely
stroll up to him, introduce yourself and blow his f****n head off.

Much better results when you're that close.

After completing the game I went through it again with cheats enabled...
spawning airboats (impulse 83) and dune buggies (impulse 82) wherever I
thought they'd fit.

Both airboat and buggy will drive right through many of the force fields
(except the giant railway bridge).

That damned airboat will go over just about everything. I hit a bunch of
exploding barrels once and it blew my boat and I on top of a normally
inaccessible bridge.

In SandTraps I even dumped the buggy after I got past the first tunnel and
started using the airboat exclusively. ON DRY LAND! They won't open the
gate (where you are given the RPG) for you unless you spawn another buggy...
but after that, bail and get back in the airboat.