HL2 Deathmatch Levels

Last response: in Video Games
January 15, 2005 11:23:56 AM

I would like to know the names of some good HL2 custom DM levels, that servers
are playing currently, so I can download and play them. Thanks.

More about : hl2 deathmatch levels

Anonymous
January 15, 2005 11:23:57 AM

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 08:23:56 GMT, michNOael_jSPAMd@hotmail.invalid
(Michael_jd) wrote:

>I would like to know the names of some good HL2 custom DM levels, that servers
>are playing currently, so I can download and play them. Thanks.

killbox!

--
steve <AT> steveevans <DOT> org
Anonymous

They're new to all of us except for the remakes of HL1 maps like
crossfire, bounce, datacore, etc... Just jump in and try them.. It
only takes 3 or 4 minutes to DL them from the servers.... That way the
various files are DL'd to the proper directories...

(Michael_jd) wrote:

>I would like to know the names of some good HL2 custom DM levels, that servers
>are playing currently, so I can download and play them. Thanks.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, cigarette in one hand, favorite beverage in
the other, between the legs of a hot lady, body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out,and screaming
WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

I didn't compose this but I love it!!!
January 15, 2005 6:37:15 PM

Michael_jd wrote:
> I would like to know the names of some good HL2 custom DM levels, that servers
> are playing currently, so I can download and play them. Thanks.

Guess what?

Steam downloads them automatically when you connect : just browse games
and jump in - they will DL automatically.

--
Walter Mitty
-

"Michael_jd" wrote

>I would like to know the names of some good HL2 custom DM levels, that
>servers
> are playing currently, so I can download and play them. Thanks.

Need map reviews?
Go here
http://www.somethingawful.com/cranky/index.php

:-) Peter