Service Pack 2 for XP PRO

Hello,
So I downloaded service pack 2 for XP PRO and it shutdown my Norton auto
protect for anti virus. When I try to enable, a window pops up stating a
script error. And asks if I want to debug or not. Well I tried and it did
not do anything.

The version of Norton I am using is the antivirus that is built in to
System Works 2002.

Thanks for the helping hand,
Eric
1 answer Last reply
More about service pack

    Eric;
    Uninstall Norton
    Reboot
    Install Norton.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "EZab9" <EZab9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > So I downloaded service pack 2 for XP PRO and it shutdown my Norton auto
    > protect for anti virus. When I try to enable, a window pops up stating a
    > script error. And asks if I want to debug or not. Well I tried and it
    > did
    > not do anything.
    >
    > The version of Norton I am using is the antivirus that is built in to
    > System Works 2002.
    >
    > Thanks for the helping hand,
    > Eric

Antivirus Windows XP