XP PRO Service Pack 2

Hello,
I downloaded service pack 2 for xp pro. It disabled Norton Anivirus
autoprotect. When I try to enable, a new window appears saying script error
and asking me if I want to debug or not. I tried it and nothing happened.

The version of Norton I am using is System Works 2002 and the antivirus is
of course built in to it.
Thanks for the help,

Eric
1 answer Last reply
More about service pack

    You need to consider upgrading your old Norton AntiVirus 2002
    to Norton AntiVirus 2005. Norton AntiVirus 2002 is considered
    obsolete.
    http://www.symantecstore.com/dr/v2/ec_main.entry25?page=TetonLanding0810&client=Symantec&sid=27674#antivirus

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "EZab9" wrote:

    | Hello,
    | I downloaded service pack 2 for xp pro. It disabled Norton Anivirus
    | autoprotect. When I try to enable, a new window appears saying script error
    | and asking me if I want to debug or not. I tried it and nothing happened.
    |
    | The version of Norton I am using is System Works 2002 and the antivirus is
    | of course built in to it.
    | Thanks for the help,
    |
    | Eric

Norton Microsoft Windows XP