XP PRO Service Pack 2

March 13, 2005 6:23:06 PM

Hello,
I downloaded service pack 2 for xp pro. It disabled Norton Anivirus
autoprotect. When I try to enable, a new window appears saying script error
and asking me if I want to debug or not. I tried it and nothing happened.

The version of Norton I am using is System Works 2002 and the antivirus is
of course built in to it.
Thanks for the help,

Eric

More about : pro service pack

Anonymous
March 13, 2005 8:33:47 PM

You need to consider upgrading your old Norton AntiVirus 2002
to Norton AntiVirus 2005. Norton AntiVirus 2002 is considered
obsolete.
http://www.symantecstore.com/dr/v2/ec_main.entry25?page...

--
Carey Frisch