Dual monitor color setup.

I'm just starting to use two monitors. They are the same, but one is hooked
up to a 8500 AIW and the other to a Radeon 7000. I'm trying to get the
colors and brightness to match exactly with each other but am having a hell
of a time. Any one have any suggestions that would make this easy?

- PXex

Use a combination of the color settings of the video card and the
adjustments on the monitors.

"Prometheus Xex" <abc@def.com> wrote in message
> I'm just starting to use two monitors. They are the same, but one is
> hooked up to a 8500 AIW and the other to a Radeon 7000. I'm trying to get
> the colors and brightness to match exactly with each other but am having a
> hell of a time. Any one have any suggestions that would make this easy?
>
> - PXex

"Prometheus Xex" <abc@def.com> wrote in message
> I'm just starting to use two monitors. They are the same, but one is
hooked
> up to a 8500 AIW and the other to a Radeon 7000. I'm trying to get the
> colors and brightness to match exactly with each other but am having a
hell
> of a time. Any one have any suggestions that would make this easy?

It will never be easy... Even if you get both monitors the same, they will
warm up at different speeds and won't match until 100% warmed up.

Wife has a G550 driving two identical 19" monitors... To get the pictures
close to each other the settings are SO different it isn't funny. I gave up
trying to get a 100% match.

I've never been able to get them to match either. Diff vid cards and
monitors aren't identical (19 & 15") but same problem. I find if I get
"blue" to look identical the red and/or green is off etc. etc. etc. no
matter what. I've given up trying and just set them up as what appears best
on "it" without referring to the other.