MAPPED DRIVES: Invisible but Accesible... Possible?

Hi all,

Have you experienced hiding mapped network drives?
I have a script running during logon that some of my network drives are
automatically mapped to the users.

Now, I'm planning to hide the mapped drives or should I say making the
mapped drives "invisible" in order for the users not to access it in "My
Computer" or "Windows Explorer" though I have set the access rights of each
user on my network...

Any comments?

Thanks in advance.

Dennis
1 answer Last reply
More about mapped drives invisible accesible possible

    Multipost; response in microsoft.public.windows.server.scripting

    What is the accepted way to share a message across multiple newsgroups?
    http://smjg.port5.com/faqs/usenet/xpost.html

    and

    Multiposting vs Crossposting

    and