Error message when playing Demo

I am at the train station and Barney tells me to go thru a door which I
do. I climb the ladder move a box to the window and begin to jump out
into a courtyard.

When I jump the game freezes and I get an error message, something to
the effect of "The application referenced memory at........; Application
Failed". It happens all the time.

P4 2 gig, Asus P4T-E, Samsung 512 RDRAM, Radeon 9600Pro (128), 4.12
drivers, WD 120gig HDD - 7200, Win XP Pro.

Ron

Freedom55 wrote:
> I am at the train station and Barney tells me to go thru a door which I
> do. I climb the ladder move a box to the window and begin to jump out
> into a courtyard.
>
> When I jump the game freezes and I get an error message, something to
> the effect of "The application referenced memory at........; Application
> Failed". It happens all the time.
>
> P4 2 gig, Asus P4T-E, Samsung 512 RDRAM, Radeon 9600Pro (128), 4.12
> drivers, WD 120gig HDD - 7200, Win XP Pro.
>
> Ron
As I learn more I am discovering that the "memory issue" concern is not
uncommon.

Ron

"Freedom55" wrote

> When I jump the game freezes and I get an error message, something to the
> effect of "The application referenced memory at........; Application
> Failed". It happens all the time.

Add this to your launch options
+mat_forcehardwaresync 0

- Peter