Help with Raidmax Coba case...

Sorry, didn't really know what group to post this to, but I figured you guys
might be able to help.

I've bought a Raidmax Cobra case in Red, and it's up and running just fine,
however, I have no clue how to connect the front USB, and audio ports up. I
see this mess of tiny little connectors, but the case has absolutely no
instructions. Before building this PC, I'd never done anything more advanced
than install a PCI card, so I'm freakin' lost! The motherboard doesn't get
any more advanced then connecting up the front lights, which I've done.
Raidmax's website is not useful.

If anybody has this case, and can guide me as to how to connect up these
front ports, I'd really, really appreciate it.

I know it's probably different depending on the mb, but there must be
similarties. Just incase, my motherboard is an ASUS P4S800D.

Thanks very much for any help.

Chris

You'll need the owners manual for the motherboard to tell you which pin is
which on the motherboard connector. Follow the layout in the manual and you
should be all set.