Security Tab

March 14, 2005 2:11:06 PM

Hello,

When I right click on a folder in Windows XP SP2, the security tab is
missing. Is there anything that was done in SP2 to hide this tab? How can I
get it back so I can set my permissions on my folders.

Thanks.

More about : security tab

March 14, 2005 2:17:02 PM

Sorry I posted before searching for an answer, I have figured it out and
apoligize for my lazy ways.

!