9800 Pro S-video

kerplunkuk

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2003

I can get my blank desktop to display on my tv, however I cannot get any
application to display. All it shows is my wallpaper and that is it. I am
using the s-video cable and the image is colour and in focus.
How do I get the applications or browsers to show on the TV? I am using
omega 2.5.58 drivers.

Thanks

--
Replace [dot] to reply
Bolts 03/04 Stanley Cup Champs

kerplunkuk

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2003

KerplunKuK wrote:
> I can get my blank desktop to display on my tv, however I cannot get
> any application to display. All it shows is my wallpaper and that is
> it. I am using the s-video cable and the image is colour and in
> focus.
> How do I get the applications or browsers to show on the TV? I am
> using omega 2.5.58 drivers.
>
> Thanks

I have since realised that the TV is operating as an extra right side to my
monitor. Is there any way to get it to display the same as the monitor at
the same time?
--
Replace [dot] to reply
Bolts 03/04 Stanley Cup Champs
Arsenal 03/04 Unbeaten
Rays 03/04 not last in AL East

In the display settings front page I have an option to "Extend my desktop
onto this monitor". I have to turn that off to get into clone mode. Then
in Overlay properties I personally use Theatre mode to watch tv or movies on
the secondary monitor.

Some screen shots are available here:
http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/reviews/3mon_rad9k/
http://www.weethet.nl/images/video/ati_overlay.jpg
http://www.weethet.nl/images/video/...one_options.jpg

In your case I suppose you'd select Same on all.

"KerplunKuK" <kerplunkuk79@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> KerplunKuK wrote:
> I have since realised that the TV is operating as an extra right side to
my
> monitor. Is there any way to get it to display the same as the monitor at
> the same time?
> --
> Replace [dot] to reply
> Bolts 03/04 Stanley Cup Champs