Vertical Sync in control center

Is it anywhere in there, or do I have to re-install the old control panel?

--
- Mike

Remove 'spambegone.net' and reverse to send e-mail.

On 9/10/2004 6:13 PM Mike Ruskai brightened our day with:

>Is it anywhere in there, or do I have to re-install the old control panel?
>

>--
> - Mike
>
>Remove 'spambegone.net' and reverse to send e-mail.

Right click on the little monitor picture in displays manager > properties

--
History shows again and again
How nature points up the folly of men

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤