Enforce screensaver password protection

Hi, I'm trying to implement a security policy whereby screensaver is
activated after 10 minutes of activity and is password protected. I also wish
to DISALLOW the users from disabling this password protect function.
Is there a way of doing this?
Many thanks!

Malke

cheahm wrote:

> Hi, I'm trying to implement a security policy whereby screensaver is
> activated after 10 minutes of activity and is password protected. I
> also wish to DISALLOW the users from disabling this password protect
> function. Is there a way of doing this?
> Many thanks!

If you have Windows XP Pro, use Group Policy Editor to set this up.
Start>Run gpedit.msc [enter]

Look under Administrative Templates to see an amazing amount of
permissions you can set.

For information on how to use Group Policies, here is the proper
newsgroup:

microsoft.public.windows.group_policy

Malke
--