Where ATI 9800 XT stands when you compare to geforce cards?

Where ATI 256 mb 9800 XT stands when you compare to geforce cards?

Beats Ti range of cards or not?

Fx?

6800 would be too good for it...I know that...
4 answers Last reply
More about where 9800 stands compare geforce cards

    In article <ci1tmv$ro6$1@otis.netspace.net.au>, Chingy says...
    > Where ATI 256 mb 9800 XT stands when you compare to geforce cards?
    >
    > Beats Ti range of cards or not?

    Absolutely hands down. Ti have no DX9 support for a start.

    > Fx?

    I'd say around 5900Ultra. Tomshardware.com has reviews.

    --
    Conor

    Opinions personal, facts suspect.

    On 9/12/2004 9:32 AM Chingy brightened our day with:

    >Where ATI 256 mb 9800 XT stands when you compare to geforce cards?
    >
    >Beats Ti range of cards or not?
    >
    >Fx?
    >
    >6800 would be too good for it...I know that...

    The 9800XT was the fastest card available until the current generation
    (nVidia 6 series and ATI X series) was released.
    Ever hear of google?

    --
    History shows again and again
    How nature points up the folly of men

    Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
    www.inglostadt.com

    better than any FX card ~

    Conor wrote:
    > In article <ci1tmv$ro6$1@otis.netspace.net.au>, Chingy says...
    >
    >>Where ATI 256 mb 9800 XT stands when you compare to geforce cards?
    >>
    >>Beats Ti range of cards or not?
    >>

    > Absolutely hands down. Ti have no DX9 support for a start.
    >

    >>Fx?
    >>

    > I'd say around 5900Ultra. Tomshardware.com has reviews.

    Yes I know of google but why should I go there I use this dedicated group
    instead...

    "Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
    > On 9/12/2004 9:32 AM Chingy brightened our day with:
    >
    >>Where ATI 256 mb 9800 XT stands when you compare to geforce cards?
    >>
    >>Beats Ti range of cards or not?
    >>
    >>Fx?
    >>
    >>6800 would be too good for it...I know that...
    >>

    > The 9800XT was the fastest card available until the current generation
    > (nVidia 6 series and ATI X series) was released.
    > Ever hear of google?
    >
    > --
    > History shows again and again
    > How nature points up the folly of men