Custom Form Length

Is there any way to allow any user to add custom form lengths?

Thank you in advance.

--

Regards,

Allan C

Malke

Allan C wrote:

> Is there any way to allow any user to add custom form lengths?
>
> Thank you in advance.

In what program?

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Printers and Faxes / File / Server Properties.

--

Regards,

Allan C

Allan C wrote:

> Printers and Faxes / File / Server Properties.

Are you talking about form length for printer documents? If so, printer
properties are provided by the driver which is usually provided by the
printer mftr. Go to the printer mftr.'s website to see if there are
updated drivers or related software for your printer.

If that doesn't answer your question, check in one of the newsgroups
directly connected to printing and faxing:

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
www.elephantboycomputers.com
In Memoriam - MVP Alex Nichol
The world is diminished without him.

Malke,

I posted here because when a user who is not in the admin. group attempts a
new form length, the message 'access is denied' is displayed when they try
to save.
This led me to believe that it was a security issue.
However, I will search the other newsgroups and hopefully find the answer.

Thank you for the suggestion.