i have forgotten the administrator password for my windows xp home edition
pc and i dont have any other user or password.How to reset the administrator
password .The file system is FAT32.I am not able to logon to my xp home pc
with user name and password

Nanda wrote:

> i have forgotten the administrator password for my windows xp home edition
> pc and i dont have any other user or password.How to reset the administrator
> password .The file system is FAT32.I am not able to logon to my xp home pc
> with user name and password
Hi

You can try to log on with the builtin Administrator user:

How to Log On to Windows XP If You Forget Your Password or Your
Password Expires
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;321305

If that doesn't work out, you might try to reset the local
Administrator password with one of the methods mentioned here
(creating the boot cd/floppy on another computer):

http://securityadmin.info/noframes/faqget.asp#password

http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: