How to edit Installed Program's Path

Hi,
I installed a program and it's in start menu. When i right click it it's
target is in C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Webber.exe. How do i change to
C:\Documents and Settings\LIVE\Webber.exe? I dont want to change manually by
right clicking and change the path but how can i do using script or
whatsoever?I have so many users to change

TIA

One method
Correct the shortcut on one machine manually.
Copy it to all the other machines using a batch file and xcopy or robocopy

There is a tool here http://www.optimumx.com/ for working with shortcuts

Regards
Mark Dormer

"rupart" <rupart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I installed a program and it's in start menu. When i right click it it's
> target is in C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Webber.exe. How do i change to
> C:\Documents and Settings\LIVE\Webber.exe? I dont want to change manually
> by
> right clicking and change the path but how can i do using script or
> whatsoever?I have so many users to change
>
> TIA

cool Mark,
i got the idea now :-D
cheers!