AGP X800 XT stock in UK?

I ordered one 18 days ago from Ebuyer when it said they would be
recieving stock in 10 days. It still says stock will take 10 days.
Everywhere else is quoting 5-10 day delays and has been for weeks now.

Does anyone know when they will be available in the UK?

Sanddancer
10 answers Last reply
More about x800 stock

    "Sanddancer" <Sanddancer2002@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
    >I ordered one 18 days ago from Ebuyer when it said they would be
    > recieving stock in 10 days. It still says stock will take 10 days.
    > Everywhere else is quoting 5-10 day delays and has been for weeks now.
    >
    > Does anyone know when they will be available in the UK?
    >
    > Sanddancer

    Dont think so...

    http://www.falconcomputers.co.uk/videocards.htm
    "MartinKnud" <martinknudd@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Sanddancer" <Sanddancer2002@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
    > >I ordered one 18 days ago from Ebuyer when it said they would be
    > > recieving stock in 10 days. It still says stock will take 10 days.
    > > Everywhere else is quoting 5-10 day delays and has been for weeks now.
    > >
    > > Does anyone know when they will be available in the UK?
    > >
    > > Sanddancer
    >
    > Dont think so...

    In article <rbvfk0940fh0bt7f4ssqsttrulbe6nqlin@4ax.com>, Sanddancer
    says...
    > I ordered one 18 days ago from Ebuyer when it said they would be
    > recieving stock in 10 days. It still says stock will take 10 days.
    > Everywhere else is quoting 5-10 day delays and has been for weeks now.
    >
    > Does anyone know when they will be available in the UK?
    >
    > Sanddancer

    Aria showing 5+ AGP X800 Pro in stock and some X600XT PCI-E.
    --
    Conor

    Opinions personal, facts suspect.

    Got mine about a month ago from http://www.spd.co.uk/

    :¬)

    Sean

    On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:37:48 +0100, "Dave" <b@aolnet.com> wrote:

    >http://www.falconcomputers.co.uk/videocards.htm

    Thanks. Funily enough I bought my MSI GF4 Ti4200 that I'm using right
    now from their shop near the Stadium of Light. I got that for a good
    price at the time. Ebuyer can save me £65 on the X800 XT so I think
    I'll try holding out for a little while longer. I'm after the Saphire
    one for the software pack (well, and price).

    Sanddancer

    On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:47:55 +0200, "MartinKnud"
    <martinknudd@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >"Sanddancer" <Sanddancer2002@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
    >>I ordered one 18 days ago from Ebuyer when it said they would be
    >> recieving stock in 10 days. It still says stock will take 10 days.
    >> Everywhere else is quoting 5-10 day delays and has been for weeks now.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know when they will be available in the UK?
    >>
    >> Sanddancer
    >
    >Dont think so...

    Thanks for that.

    On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:10:48 +0100, Conor <conor.turton@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >In article <rbvfk0940fh0bt7f4ssqsttrulbe6nqlin@4ax.com>, Sanddancer
    >says...
    >> I ordered one 18 days ago from Ebuyer when it said they would be
    >> recieving stock in 10 days. It still says stock will take 10 days.
    >> Everywhere else is quoting 5-10 day delays and has been for weeks now.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know when they will be available in the UK?
    >>
    >> Sanddancer
    >>
    >Aria showing 5+ AGP X800 Pro in stock and some X600XT PCI-E.

    Thanks. It's the AGP XT that I'm after. At least I know people have
    them. I guess they mustn't be able to keep up with demand at the
    minute.

    Sanddancer

    On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:41:07 +0100, "pRot3us"
    <prot3usremove@proteusremovethispart.freeserve.co.removeuk> wrote:

    >Got mine about a month ago from http://www.spd.co.uk/

    Thanks. Its great to hear someone who actually has one. It looks
    like a canny bundle too. I'll bear it in mind if Ebuyer make me wait
    much longer. I blame Doom 3 and Half-Life 2!

    Sanddancer

    On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:33:19 +0100, Sanddancer
    <Sanddancer2002@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote:

    >I ordered one 18 days ago from Ebuyer when it said they would be
    >recieving stock in 10 days. It still says stock will take 10 days.
    >Everywhere else is quoting 5-10 day delays and has been for weeks now.
    >
    >Does anyone know when they will be available in the UK?
    >
    >Sanddancer

    Actually, I'm wrong. It's the TV that I'm waiting for from Ebuyer.
    I've ordered the Radeon from Komplett. It's the best price I've seen.
    If anyone knows of better (and preferably in stock) then I'd love to
    hear about it.

    Thanks for all the replies though.

    Sanddancer

    > On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:41:07 +0100, "pRot3us"
    > <prot3usremove@proteusremovethispart.freeserve.co.removeuk> wrote:
    >
    > >Got mine about a month ago from http://www.spd.co.uk/
    >
    > Thanks. Its great to hear someone who actually has one. It looks
    > like a canny bundle too. I'll bear it in mind if Ebuyer make me wait
    > much longer. I blame Doom 3 and Half-Life 2!
    >
    > Sanddancer

    I ordered 2, one from overclockers.co.uk and one from spd. The spd one came
    first so I cancelled the overclockers order. Might be worth considering, if
    you want one asap (but beware both these places charge your card in advance)

    Actually it looks like overclockers have some in stock :

    http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/X800_XT.html

    The asus one is 'kin pricey there though :¬O

    Sean

Radeon ATI Graphics