  • ATI
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 15, 2004 1:33:19 PM

I ordered one 18 days ago from Ebuyer when it said they would be
recieving stock in 10 days. It still says stock will take 10 days.
Everywhere else is quoting 5-10 day delays and has been for weeks now.

Does anyone know when they will be available in the UK?

Sanddancer

More about : agp x800 stock

Anonymous
September 15, 2004 2:47:55 PM

"Sanddancer" <Sanddancer2002@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
>I ordered one 18 days ago from Ebuyer when it said they would be
> recieving stock in 10 days. It still says stock will take 10 days.
> Everywhere else is quoting 5-10 day delays and has been for weeks now.
>
> Does anyone know when they will be available in the UK?
>
> Sanddancer

Dont think so...
September 15, 2004 3:37:48 PM

http://www.falconcomputers.co.uk/videocards.htm
"MartinKnud" <martinknudd@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Sanddancer" <Sanddancer2002@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
> >I ordered one 18 days ago from Ebuyer when it said they would be
> > recieving stock in 10 days. It still says stock will take 10 days.
> > Everywhere else is quoting 5-10 day delays and has been for weeks now.
> >
> > Does anyone know when they will be available in the UK?
> >
> > Sanddancer
>
> Dont think so...

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
September 15, 2004 4:10:48 PM

In article <rbvfk0940fh0bt7f4ssqsttrulbe6nqlin@4ax.com>, Sanddancer
says...
> I ordered one 18 days ago from Ebuyer when it said they would be
> recieving stock in 10 days. It still says stock will take 10 days.
> Everywhere else is quoting 5-10 day delays and has been for weeks now.
>
> Does anyone know when they will be available in the UK?
>
> Sanddancer

Aria showing 5+ AGP X800 Pro in stock and some X600XT PCI-E.
--
Conor

Opinions personal, facts suspect.
Anonymous
September 15, 2004 9:41:07 PM

Got mine about a month ago from http://www.spd.co.uk/

:¬)

Sean

"Sanddancer" <Sanddancer2002@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
> I ordered one 18 days ago from Ebuyer when it said they would be
> recieving stock in 10 days. It still says stock will take 10 days.
> Everywhere else is quoting 5-10 day delays and has been for weeks now.
>
> Does anyone know when they will be available in the UK?
>
> Sanddancer
Anonymous
September 15, 2004 10:34:01 PM

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:37:48 +0100, "Dave" <b@aolnet.com> wrote:

>http://www.falconcomputers.co.uk/videocards.htm

Thanks. Funily enough I bought my MSI GF4 Ti4200 that I'm using right
now from their shop near the Stadium of Light. I got that for a good
price at the time. Ebuyer can save me £65 on the X800 XT so I think
I'll try holding out for a little while longer. I'm after the Saphire
one for the software pack (well, and price).

Sanddancer
Anonymous
September 15, 2004 10:34:13 PM

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:47:55 +0200, "MartinKnud"
<martinknudd@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Sanddancer" <Sanddancer2002@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
>>I ordered one 18 days ago from Ebuyer when it said they would be
>> recieving stock in 10 days. It still says stock will take 10 days.
>> Everywhere else is quoting 5-10 day delays and has been for weeks now.
>>
>> Does anyone know when they will be available in the UK?
>>
>> Sanddancer
>
>Dont think so...

Thanks for that.
Anonymous
September 15, 2004 10:36:08 PM

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:10:48 +0100, Conor <conor.turton@gmail.com>
wrote:

>In article <rbvfk0940fh0bt7f4ssqsttrulbe6nqlin@4ax.com>, Sanddancer
>says...
>> I ordered one 18 days ago from Ebuyer when it said they would be
>> recieving stock in 10 days. It still says stock will take 10 days.
>> Everywhere else is quoting 5-10 day delays and has been for weeks now.
>>
>> Does anyone know when they will be available in the UK?
>>
>> Sanddancer
>>
>Aria showing 5+ AGP X800 Pro in stock and some X600XT PCI-E.

Thanks. It's the AGP XT that I'm after. At least I know people have
them. I guess they mustn't be able to keep up with demand at the
minute.

Sanddancer
Anonymous
September 15, 2004 10:42:03 PM

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:41:07 +0100, "pRot3us"
<prot3usremove@proteusremovethispart.freeserve.co.removeuk> wrote:

>Got mine about a month ago from http://www.spd.co.uk/

Thanks. Its great to hear someone who actually has one. It looks
like a canny bundle too. I'll bear it in mind if Ebuyer make me wait
much longer. I blame Doom 3 and Half-Life 2!

Sanddancer
Anonymous
September 15, 2004 10:48:28 PM

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:33:19 +0100, Sanddancer
<Sanddancer2002@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote:

>I ordered one 18 days ago from Ebuyer when it said they would be
>recieving stock in 10 days. It still says stock will take 10 days.
>Everywhere else is quoting 5-10 day delays and has been for weeks now.
>
>Does anyone know when they will be available in the UK?
>
>Sanddancer

Actually, I'm wrong. It's the TV that I'm waiting for from Ebuyer.
I've ordered the Radeon from Komplett. It's the best price I've seen.
If anyone knows of better (and preferably in stock) then I'd love to
hear about it.

Thanks for all the replies though.

Sanddancer
Anonymous
September 15, 2004 11:23:26 PM

> On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:41:07 +0100, "pRot3us"
> <prot3usremove@proteusremovethispart.freeserve.co.removeuk> wrote:
>
> >Got mine about a month ago from http://www.spd.co.uk/
>
> Thanks. Its great to hear someone who actually has one. It looks
> like a canny bundle too. I'll bear it in mind if Ebuyer make me wait
> much longer. I blame Doom 3 and Half-Life 2!
>
> Sanddancer

I ordered 2, one from overclockers.co.uk and one from spd. The spd one came
first so I cancelled the overclockers order. Might be worth considering, if
you want one asap (but beware both these places charge your card in advance)

Actually it looks like overclockers have some in stock :

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/X800_XT.html

The asus one is 'kin pricey there though :¬O

Sean
!