Printers on TS

Hello,

I've a TS server with w2003 Server, and few remote users with Windows XP Pro
in other domain also with 2003 Server.

When my users try to connect remotely trought TS, in their sesions don't
appears any printer (all printers are a lan printers - HP1300N).

I tried using a Administrator sesion on local machine and in the sesion
appears the printers, but using a normal user the printers don't appears, in
both cases, the conexion users is the same with same rights.

I don't know can i do for use the local printers using normal rigths user.

thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about printers

    Did you have Printer checked under Local Resources for RDP connection?
    You can also do this for all TS sessions by using Terminal Services
    Configuration/Connections.

    TheThaiTech wrote:
    || Did you have Printer checked under Local Resources for RDP
    || connection? You can also do this for all TS sessions by using
    || Terminal Services Configuration/Connections.

    Please quote the post you are replying to.
    Thank you.

    Yes i've checked the printers connection.

    It works when i use a administrator user and don't works when i use a normal
    user (the user of the sesion in the machine that runs Terminal Server
    Client).

    thanks

    "TheThaiTech" <TheThaiTech@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > Did you have Printer checked under Local Resources for RDP connection?
    > You can also do this for all TS sessions by using Terminal Services
    > Configuration/Connections.
    >

    > "Tolo" wrote:
    >
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > I've a TS server with w2003 Server, and few remote users with Windows XP
    Pro
    > > in other domain also with 2003 Server.
    > >
    > > When my users try to connect remotely trought TS, in their sesions don't
    > > appears any printer (all printers are a lan printers - HP1300N).
    > >
    > > I tried using a Administrator sesion on local machine and in the sesion
    > > appears the printers, but using a normal user the printers don't
    appears, in
    > > both cases, the conexion users is the same with same rights.
    > >
    > > I don't know can i do for use the local printers using normal rigths
    user.

    > > thanks

Printers Servers Windows XP