need help opening case

ME

Hi --

I just inherited a PB A940-TWR (labeled "Multimedia 5618 on front nameplate), and I would like to get the bloody case open!

I removed the gray trim from the bottom, removed the right side panel (when lookinf at the tower front), and the two screws from the lower portion of the front panel.

Now I'm stuck. Nothing else will come off.

Help, please?

-- Pete

www.priorityonesupport.com

They have all the cases under drivers section