Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am useing Windows XP Home SP2 and I want to have to press CTRL+ALT+DEL
before I logon. I searched it up in help and got this:

To Enable or Disable the CTRL+ALT+DELETE Sequence
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click User Accounts.
2. Click the Advanced tab.
3. In the Secure logon section, select or clear the Require users to press
Ctrl+Alt+Delete check box.

But there is no advanced tab! Can someone help me please.

Thanks,

Tom

You might want to try the following:
and off".
Remove the check mark for "Use Welcome screen" and click Apply
options.
Close User Accounts.
Now go to Start -> Run and in the Open box type the following:

control userpasswords2

Click OK. This brings up the User accounts page that was
referenced in Help and Support.
On the Users page, check "Users must enter a user name and
password to use this computer".
On the Advanced page, in the Secure Logon section, check "Require
users to press Ctrl + Alt + Del".
Click OK.
Reboot and see what happens.
--