ati macrovision help

Howard

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2001

I have an ATI A/W video card, I used to have a macrovision hack installed,
but had to reinstall the video drivers and need to install the hack again,
but I cant seem to locate the software, can anyone help me with this small
problem.

Howard
superkitt04@hotmail.com

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:29:49 GMT, Howard <fake@irc.no.real.email.com>
wrote:

>I have an ATI A/W video card, I used to have a macrovision hack installed,
>but had to reinstall the video drivers and need to install the hack again,
>but I cant seem to locate the software, can anyone help me with this small
>problem.
>
>Howard
>superkitt04@hotmail.com
Go to www.digitalFAQ.com - you can find the hacks there, plus all
sorts of information regarding ATI All In Wonder Pro capture cards.