How do enable this again to stop these virus pop-ups I am getting?

From: "Grant" <Grant@discussions.microsoft.com>

| I cannot switch this back on due to a virus i received about a week ago
| through MSN.
|
| How do enable this again to stop these virus pop-ups I am getting?

There are anti virus News Groups specifically for this type of discussion.

microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion
microsoft.public.security.virus
alt.comp.virus
alt.comp.anti-virus

Reinstall it . If it was a variant of Bropia or Seflog then the worm deleted important AV
Registry keys.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

map

"Grant" wrote:

> I cannot switch this back on due to a virus i received about a week ago
> through MSN.
>
> How do enable this again to stop these virus pop-ups I am getting?

Sounds more like Adware than a virus.