Block users from changing date & time

How can I stop users from changing date & time? The OS is WinXP. Thank you

Malke

WilliamD wrote:

> How can I stop users from changing date & time? The OS is WinXP. Thank
> you

If XP Pro, use the Group Policy Editor to create fine-grained
permissions.
Start>Run gpedit.msc [enter]

If XP Home, look at Doug Knox's Security Console and see if it will do
the job for you: http://www.dougknox.com

If you have Home and Security Console isn't enough, consider upgrading
to XP Pro.

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
www.elephantboycomputers.com

thank you Marien, but i still have the problem.
I have WinXP Pro and the user is a Power User.
In gpedit I was only able to hide Time and Date in Control Panel and to hide
the clock in task bar. Can I show the clock, but not letting the user to
change time and/or date double clicking on it, like what it happens with a
restricted user?
thank you