What is rundll32.exe running?

Is there anyway to find out what .dll rundll32.exe is running?

rundll32.exe - Process Information
http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/rundll32/

What is rundll32.exe?
http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/process/rundll32.exe.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Githlar" wrote:

| Is there anyway to find out what .dll rundll32.exe is running?

I'm sorry, but none of those sites help me very much. I am aware of what
rundll32.exe does, but I would like to know if there is a way to tell what
..dll it is running.

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> rundll32.exe - Process Information
> http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/rundll32/
>
> What is rundll32.exe?
> http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/process/rundll32.exe.html
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "Githlar" wrote:
>
> | Is there anyway to find out what .dll rundll32.exe is running?

"rundll", a Microsoft Windows XP system file.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Githlar" wrote:

| I'm sorry, but none of those sites help me very much. I am aware of what
| rundll32.exe does, but I would like to know if there is a way to tell what
| .dll it is running.

I HAVE SP2, it doesn't have anything to do with my question

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> "rundll", a Microsoft Windows XP system file.
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "Githlar" wrote:
>
> | I'm sorry, but none of those sites help me very much. I am aware of what
> | rundll32.exe does, but I would like to know if there is a way to tell what
> | .dll it is running.

Rundll32.exe is a system file which executes a function of a DLL.

To know the module which is executed by Rundll32, proceed further. Without
any third-party tools, here is a neat way to track down what the Rundll32 is
executing....

What's the suspicious Rundll32.exe process
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/rundll32.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes