Hi all,
Running XP Pro SP2 all updates on Athlon3200 with Norton Firewall and
AntiVirus.
Ad-Aware SE, SpybotS&D, Spyware Blaster all picking up nothing.

However,
Safe scan picks up CWS.Msconfig instance when scanning with CWS shredder.
No instance is found when scanning with a normal boot. Should I be concerned?
And if so, where in my registry would I potentially find
"systemroot+\system32\openme.htm"?

One more ? How can I close port 23 (telnet). My norton firewall is not
providing this option.

map

"SKP" wrote:

> Hi all,
> Running XP Pro SP2 all updates on Athlon3200 with Norton Firewall and
> AntiVirus.
> Ad-Aware SE, SpybotS&D, Spyware Blaster all picking up nothing.
>
> However,
> Safe scan picks up CWS.Msconfig instance when scanning with CWS shredder.
> No instance is found when scanning with a normal boot. Should I be concerned?
> And if so, where in my registry would I potentially find
> "systemroot+\system32\openme.htm"?
>
> One more ? How can I close port 23 (telnet). My norton firewall is not
> providing this option.

CWS Shredder picks up the msconfig.cws on my system everytime I open
msconfig,I don't think it's very realiable on that one finding.